- For the complete tour brochure and information click – BROCHURE
- To pay by credit card click here.Any registrations made with a credit card are charged the full tour price at the time of registration. Alternatively, you can mail the completed registration form along with a deposit of $250 per person by check to the addresss on the brochure. You will then make a second payment of $750 and the final balance payment by check as well.
TOUR DATES: November 28 – December 7, 2018
PRICE (per person): $4,595.00 from Jacksonville, FL – PAYMENT TERMS: $250 Deposit upon registration, $750 at 100 days prior to departure, Balance Due at 100 days prior to departure.
INCLUSIONS: Round-trip air transportation from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), full sightseeing, three meals daily, hotel accommodations for 8 nights, all transfers, applicable entrance fees, all tips, airport charges, security fees, and fuel surcharges. Airport taxes, security fees, and fuel surcharges of $705.00 are included in your tour cost and are subject to change without notice. Templeton Tours reserves the right to pass along increases in fuel surcharges or additional taxes imposed by the airlines.
NOT INCLUDED: Transportation to Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
MEALS: Three meals daily consisting of full Israeli buffet breakfasts every morning at the hotel, lunches en route while sightseeing, and regular table d’hote dinners in the hotel each evening. These meals begin with lunch after arrival in Tel Aviv on Wednesday, November 29, 2018 and conclude with breakfast at your hotel in Jerusalem on the morning of Friday, December 7, 2018.
GUIDE: SPECIAL ITEMS:
- – 1 night in Tel Aviv at the Herod’s Hotel
- – 2 nights in Tiberias at the Leonardo Plaza
- – 1 nights at the Dead Sea in the Herod’s Dead Sea Hotel
- – 4 nights in Jerusalem at the Olive Tree Hotel
Experienced Licensed Guide
* – Private boat ride across the Sea of Galilee
* – Private worship service on the Mount of Beatitudes
* – Private worship service in the Garden of Gethsemane
* – Private worship service and communion at the Garden Tomb
* – Listening devices for the passengers throughout the tour
* – Complimentary water and soft drinks provided on the bus
* – Tour Bag & Study Book