Occasionally, I make a concerted effort to cross-pollinate my social media outlets. I use different applications to deliver different kinds of content. If you are interested – look me up on these various platforms:
With the help of digital technology, teaching ministry in no longer limited to a weekend experience. Here are a few ways you can fold our teaching into your everyday life:
- The Maximum Life Podcast – Features weekly sermons going back to 2012. I recommend the Overcast App for downloading podcasts – https://overcast.fm
- Zach Terry YouTube Channel – Features videos from the weekend sermons at Capshaw. Make sure to subscribe with your google account so that you will be updated when new content is added. http://www.youtube.com/zaco76
- Instagram – Each week I will post an image or two that reminds you of the main idea from the previous week’s message – instagram.com/zachterry
- Twitter – I schedule tweets to go out from the notes of Sunday’s sermon throughout the week. twitter.com/zachterry
- Blog – I post to zachterry.org any time new materials come along that will allow you to dig deeper or reinforce what we are learning. It is a great compliment to the podcast and youtube channels.
Those are just a few of the ways you can fold the teaching ministry of Capshaw into your daily life and go further faster.
This is a busy weekend of ministry for me:
- Friday Night (3/11) – I’m speaking at the, “All In” Spiritual Growth Conference at First Baptist Rogersville, AL at 6:30PM.
- Sunday Morning (3/13) – I’m speaking at the combined worship services of Valley Life Church and Cornerstone Baptist in Fayetteville, TN at 10AM.
- Sunday Night (3/13) – I’m speaking at the, “GO Forward” Missions Conference at Parkview Baptist in Tuscumbia, AL – 6:30PM
Please pray for each of these events, and if you are in the area I’d love to see you! Help me spread the word if you have friends in any of these three areas.
This Sunday we are beginning our 21 days of prayer and fasting as we approach Easter Sunday and our Revival with Evangelist Ronnie Hill. I have compiled a 21 day prayer guide that you may find helpful in your journey.
This Sunday at Capshaw I will give more insight and guidance as to have a successful experience with prayer and fasting.