It was the mid 80’s. Christianity was indelibly marked by the moral collapse of men like Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Baker. The only thing that kept many from becoming completely jaded against evangelicalism was Billy Graham. I will never forget my father watching Graham’s crusade on our local NBC station and saying, “at least they aren’t all corrupt”. Dad pointed out the fact that Graham had never been associated with any moral or ethical scandal.
Sometimes I wonder how many men like my father looked to Graham and hoped to God that they would never see his hands in cuffs or his picture under scandalous headlines.
Well, this morning (2/21/18) Billy Graham has finished his course. He has kept the faith. Right about now he is being fitted for his crown. Now, he knows God as he was known by God. And I imagine my father is in a long line of people ready to welcome him home. May I say with them, “Thank you Billy Graham for giving being above reproach in my generation”.
Ecclesiastes 7:1, “A good name is better than precious ointment, and the day of death than the day of birth.” What a good day this is!
- For the complete tour brochure and information click – BROCHURE
- To pay by credit card click here.Any registrations made with a credit card are charged the full tour price at the time of registration. Alternatively, you can mail the completed registration form along with a deposit of $250 per person by check to the addresss on the brochure. You will then make a second payment of $750 and the final balance payment by check as well.
TOUR DATES: November 28 – December 7, 2018
PRICE (per person): $4,595.00 from Jacksonville, FL – PAYMENT TERMS: $250 Deposit upon registration, $750 at 100 days prior to departure, Balance Due at 100 days prior to departure.
INCLUSIONS: Round-trip air transportation from Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), full sightseeing, three meals daily, hotel accommodations for 8 nights, all transfers, applicable entrance fees, all tips, airport charges, security fees, and fuel surcharges. Airport taxes, security fees, and fuel surcharges of $705.00 are included in your tour cost and are subject to change without notice. Templeton Tours reserves the right to pass along increases in fuel surcharges or additional taxes imposed by the airlines.
NOT INCLUDED: Transportation to Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
MEALS: Three meals daily consisting of full Israeli buffet breakfasts every morning at the hotel, lunches en route while sightseeing, and regular table d’hote dinners in the hotel each evening. These meals begin with lunch after arrival in Tel Aviv on Wednesday, November 29, 2018 and conclude with breakfast at your hotel in Jerusalem on the morning of Friday, December 7, 2018.
GUIDE: SPECIAL ITEMS:
- – 1 night in Tel Aviv at the Herod’s Hotel
- – 2 nights in Tiberias at the Leonardo Plaza
- – 1 nights at the Dead Sea in the Herod’s Dead Sea Hotel
- – 4 nights in Jerusalem at the Olive Tree Hotel
Experienced Licensed Guide
* – Private boat ride across the Sea of Galilee
* – Private worship service on the Mount of Beatitudes
* – Private worship service in the Garden of Gethsemane
* – Private worship service and communion at the Garden Tomb
* – Listening devices for the passengers throughout the tour
* – Complimentary water and soft drinks provided on the bus
* – Tour Bag & Study Book
Each morning my family gathers for a few minutes and I share a very brief word of encouragement. We’ve come to call that time our, “daily pep talk”. Recently, I had the idea that more people may benefit from the encouragement I share during that time. That is why I’ve started a station on anchor.fm to broadcast these short, often less than 2 minute words of encouragement. Check it out and share it with others if you find it helpful!
City Church Tallahasse has a great resource for focusing your mind and heart during this advent season. Our family will be reading each day’s devotion personally then discussing at dinner each night. Check it out and consider joining us! citychurchtallahassee.com/12
The spiritual battlefield is scattered with wounded soldiers. Homes are ablaze and under attack. Yet we are told that our weapons are mighty to the point that we not only can survive the attack, but counter attack and take new ground. “Our Fight” is a field manual for the solider of Christ’s Kingdom. It helps to identify your enemy as well as explains tactics for bringing about his ultimate defeat.
Availible in Paperback, Large Print and Kindle Editions. Click here for more information!