08 Dec Merry Christmas from Maximum Life!
Christmas on Amelia Island is like living in a Hallmark movie. Christmas carols are playing, the trees are all decorated, the sand even smells like gingerbread (maybe not). I hope you enjoy the holiday season as much as I do. Christmas is a reminder that no matter how dark things may seem, since Christ has come – anything is possible!
As 2021 draws to a close, take some time to reflect over this year. Take inventory on all that God has done for you and through you. Also, look forward to the new year. Ask God to give you a clear vision for the life He wants you to live. Here are a few questions worthy of consideration.
- Where are you going? Remember, “where there is no vision the people perish”. Not only do nations and churches need vision – you need a personal vision for your preferable future. Spend some time with God and dream.
- Has anyone else gone there before you? Once you have some idea about your preferable future, ask yourself if anyone has traveled the same path. Personal Development coach Tony Robins said, “Success leaves clues”. Look for the clues that can benefit you on your journey.
- Are there roadblocks to anticipate? No worthy destination will be easy. If it were easy, everyone would travel there. What will come between you and your goal? How hard are you willing to work to overcome the obstacles?
- Who will travel with you? John Maxwell said, “One is too small of a number to accomplish greatness”. It is ultimately your team that take you toward your dream. Make sure you surround yourself with likeminded individuals that will sharpen you as iron sharpens iron.
- What habits will you develop? The life you enjoy (or tolerate) today is a result of the habits you have practiced up to this point. What habits do you need to weave into your daily plan in order to reach your goals.
Remember, throughout this upcoming year with a team you will go further and faster than you would alone. If you are a listener to Maximum Life, I have the privilege of being one of your coaches. Let’s open the playbook of God’s Word and make 2022 the best year yet.